Casino Party Prize Ideas
Because the guests at your casino party won't be playing for real money, you might want to leave some room in your budget for a few prizes that can be raffled off at the end of the night. Not sure what to get? Here are some ideas to get you started!
- Gift cards:
- Home Depot
- Apple Store / iTunes
- Department stores
- Gas cards
- Bottles of liquor or wine
- Scratch-off lottery tickets
- Dinner for 2 or 4 someplace nice
- Day at the spa for the ladies
- Sports-related items for the guys
- Weekly food delivery services such as The Purple Carrot, Blue Apron, FreshDirect, Freshology, NatureBox
- Magazine subscriptions
- Local health club, gym, yoga studio
- Local museums
- Sporting events
- Smart speakers from Google or Amazon
- Wireless headphones or earbuds
- iPod touch
- iPad mini
How Are Prizes Awarded?
After our standard 3 hours of gaming time, guests are instructed to go back to any casino table and exchange their chips for raffle tickets. Guests keep one half, and the other half goes into the drawing. At this point, if you have 3 prizes, 3 winning numbers are randomly drawn. If there are 4 prizes, on the other hand, 4 winning tickets are picked, and so forth.
Note that we always advise against simply giving prizes to the biggest winners. Random drawings are always more inclusive, and they help to keep everyone interested all the way until the end of the party. If you're looking for a more interactive way to award prizes though, you can always consider what's called a Tricky Tray or Chinese Auction.